Welcome to Empire - Total War
The wiki about Empire: Total War that anyone can edit
657 articles since March 2009
What's new on Empire - Total War
After years of labor and mostly procrastination, navboxes are officially done! 11/28/2015
<createbox> width=24 break=no buttonlabel=Create new article </createbox>
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
Named after inventor James Puckle, the Puckle Gun is an artillery unit featured in Empire: Total War. Because of the significant research and building requirements, it is only available later in the campaign or in Late Era multiplayer matches...
The Empire:Total War cover art.
|Footer retired - see http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Introducing_New_Gaming_Footers|